Business Development Manager
Badger Metal Finishing has been serving the polishing and buffing needs of the metal finishing industry since 1969. We are able to provide just about any type of finish that may be required throughout the polishing and buffing industry.
Badger Industries has grown to create a tradition of complete customer satisfaction. Offering a metal finishing and restoration service including, nickel, chromium, stainless steel, chrome and various type of solutions for aluminum, conversion coating such as passivating and phosphating. We also provide a unique highly specialized in house bead blasting service along with powder coating.
Badger Industries reputation for quality and workmanship, diversity in process offered and ability to meet rigid specifications combined with our own in house quality processes have led us to serve a broad base of industries including Aerospace, Food and Beverages, Oil and Gas, Semiconductors, Retail, Residential, Leisure & Tourism, Marine, Bio-Medical, Pharmaceutical & Automotive. As the leading metal finishing company in the USA, our employees are dedicated to the delivery of world class finishing services and products for our customers.
We pride ourselves on a quick turnaround and customer commitment and are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us grow as we move into our new facility.
Specific experience, education, and skills required include:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales of commercial products to other businesses, ideally OEM’s. B to B selling experience is required. Experience selling metal finishing, a plus.
- Experience in acquiring new accounts and managing account relationships.
- Track record of increasing sales.
- Understanding of metal polishing, plating and power coating products.
- Effective time management skills. The ability to efficiently plan sales calls over a large territory to call on as many customers as possible in a given day.
- Above average skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally with the organization as well as with a broad range of customer personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a sales plan – as well as execute the agreed upon plan.
- Good command of English grammar (both written and verbal) to present the company and its products in a highly professional manner.